We know many organisations are working hard to strengthen their work in support of people living good lives.
We also know that the issues are complex, and it can be hard to do it alone.
JFA Purple Orange offers consultancy services, assisting government agencies, non-government organisations, and other groups explore how best to help people living with disability get a fair go.
We offer assistance on a range of organisational issues, including:
- Identifying values to drive an organisation’s work
- Developing strategy
- Organisational culture change
- Canvassing the views of stakeholders
- Accessibility in housing design
- Developing life quality outcomes for the organisation’s work
- Aligning fundraising practice with organisational values.
We approach consultation work with a rigid framework of values and ethics.
Julia Farr Youth (an initiative of Purple Orange) is also available for consultation with individuals and organisations about issues relevant to young people living with disability.
To find out how JFA Purple Orange can help your organisation, you are invited to contact us.