Guidelines and Eligibility
Please refer to the following guidelines when preparing your application:
- Applications are accepted at any time and funds are distributed bi-monthly
- Trustee decisions are guided by:
- The trust funds available
- The nature of previous grants awarded to the applicant
- The role of government/public funds in the provision of relevant items and services
- Who will own/consume the item/service, and whether the item or service will remain with the grant recipient should they move dwellings
- The presence of other grant-making entities better-suited to the item or
Am I eligible?
The eligibility criteria has been established to respect the original purpose of the funds as specified by the benefactor. To be eligible you must:
- Be a person aged over 18 years living with physical disability, acquired brain injury or degenerative neurological disorder; and
- Reside in South Australia; and
- Receive, or be eligible for, a disability support pension or equivalent.