We are hiring!
Are you an experienced project leader who is deeply committed to seeing people get a fair go? Do you have experience in helping people develop new skills and knowledge, or in creating pathways into employment? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for two Project Leaders to lead Purple Orange’s recently funded ILC projects: Road to Work and SKILL (Strengthening Knowledge Ideas Links and Leadership).
JFA Purple Orange is a social-profit organisation working to create a world where people who live with disability get a fair go at everything life has to offer.
Our activities include:
- Providing information services to the disability community
- Supporting the emergence and maintenance of peer networks
- Providing capacity-building opportunities to the disability community
- Conducting research and developing policy proposals
- Delivering consultations to inform government policy
- Telling the stories of people living with disability
- Delivering government-funded programs
For these roles you will need these skills:
- Advanced project management
- Demonstrated experience of running events/workshops/training
- Comfortable designing and delivering capacity building content
- Super organised
- Ability to deliver quality products on time and to budget
We are seeking confident and articulate communicators able to work as part of the Purple Orange community.
The roles are offered on a full-time basis; reduced hours are possible. Salary packaging options are available. People living with disability are encouraged to apply.
Role Description and Person Specification documents are provided below for the two positions.
How to apply
Please read the Role Description and Person Specification documents. Note that there are two positions available. Please indicate in your cover letter which position/s you are applying for. You don't need to submit separate applications for each position.
Address your application to Mr Robbi Williams, CEO, Purple Orange. Applications (cover letter and CV) should be submitted via Seek.
Enquiries to Tracey Wallace (Traceyw@purpleorange.org.au) or call Tracey Wallace 8373 8326.
Applications close 9am Monday 15 June 2020.